Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike K Mike K is offline

Default Cant get dynamic range formula to work.

Oh Wise Ones,
I have an array formula that I use in a workbook
to give me the average of the last 10 values in a column and it works GREAT!
I use this type of formula so I can chart it from a set range. Problem is I
tried to adapt it to another workbook and it won't work. I have data from
P7:P432 that I am try to get a moving average of the last 6 values and more
rows are added daily. I get a #NUM error. Could someone take a peek at it and
offer an opinion. Possible you may have a better formula that can handle
errors.

The formula array entered in AM7:

=INDEX(P:P,LARGE(IF($P$7:$D$65535<"",ROW($P$7:$D$ 65535)),ROW($AM$13)-ROW()))

Mike