Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Button to create a new form

What do you consider as a "Form"?

How did you highlight A4:Z4 when you recorded the macro?

Cannot decipher what you are trying to achieve based upon your explanation.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 3 May 2007 08:30:01 -0700, ihatetheredskins
wrote:

I have the first three lines of my spreadsheet as a header

In row four i have column headings a-z.

I want to have a button in my header that once clicked opens a form from the
range 4a-4z. I have tried to make a macro but it wants to pull it from the
very top and not the specified range i highlight. Is there a macro or code i
need to do to do this?

Thank you for any help or advice you may have.