Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mhyzak mhyzak is offline

Default Defining Variables with Same Name in Different Worksheets

In a workbook with multiple worksheets, is it possible to define a name that
only applies to that particular worksheet? I would like to use the same
variable name on another worksheet, but for a different set of cells. I had
copied a worksheet to another worksheet in the workbook, and it seemed to do
this for some variable, but not all of them. Where would I enter the
information that indicates a particular variable name only applies to a
specific worksheet.