Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default How do I use Excel to create labels?

You can't really print labels in Excel, instead you use
Excel as the database and use MS Word for the label
printing since Word handles label forms.
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"linda camoriano" <linda wrote in message

"Heidi Alfred" wrote:

Hi,

What I need to do is take addresses from the yellow pages and create a
database in Excel. Then I have to make mailing labels with them. How do I
set up the Excel page to put the addresses in so that they will print on a
label? I would appricieate any assistance I can get.

Thank you
Heidi