Peo Sjoblom

It should work with the 2002 add-in, not the 2000

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"millemj" wrote:

I have recently acquired an upgrade version of Office 2003 &
Installed it on a different computer from my previous Office
2000 version (IOW, a fresh install, not an upgrade install
per se).

When I try to use an existing XL2000 data file generated by
the old invoice wizard, XL2003:

1. Won't display the custom tool bar (oddly, unless I launch
Word 2003 and then return to XL2003!) and

2. When I try to write the form data to the database, I get
a message indicating that I need to install the "Template
Wizard Addin Program." When I click "help" from this dialog,
the program attempts to find the XLMAIN8.HLP help file,
which is presumably the help file from the older version.

I have searched MS's Office web site and the closest thing I
can find is a "Template Wizard with Data Tracking" for
XL2002. I attempted to install it, but the install gave no
indication of success or failure, nor did the "Template
Wizard" entry appear on the Tools menu (yes, I closed XL2003
before installing).

Is there a way to get the old template to work with XL2003?
I am well versed with VBA, but would prefer a canned
solution .

TIA

Mike