Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tbram Tbram is offline

Default Excel 03 Trying to create input form

Yes - thanks. I've created a nice spreadsheet to enter data into but they
would rather have a form to enter the data without seeing the rest of the
entries. and as that info is inserted, it will compile in the database
thanks Tina

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Excel has a simple Data Form found under DataForm.

As far as why you can't figure out how to make this work...........very
difficult to trouble-shoot from here without more detail.

What do you consider as a "form" to start with?

Just a series of cells that users enter data into?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 2 May 2007 09:49:00 -0700, Tbram
wrote:

I just can't figure out how to create a simple input form that will put the
data into the worksheet for simple use for someone that doesn't know excel
well. Within that form i need to use drop down menus that I created using
Data Validation. I don't know why I can't figure out how to make this work,
like in Acess
Thanks