Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Need Help with Default Template in Excel

Try clicking on the New icon on the Standard toolbar. (My icon is the leftmost
on that toolbar--directly to the left of the open, save, print... icons.)

"T.C. Mann" wrote:

I am using Excel 2002 and Windows XP. I created a file called
Book.xlt in my XLStart folder and when I first startup Excel, the
defaults are applied correctly to the workbook. However, if I click
on "File, New, Blank Workbook", the new workbook does not keep my
defaults. How can I apply my defaults to all new workbooks, not just
when Excel first starts? Thank you.

T.C.

--

Dave Peterson