Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Drop Down Selections - Linked

See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html

--
HTH

Bob

"Nikki Nakki Noo" wrote in message
I want to create a spreadsheet that looks up options from another sheet and
allows the user to select from a drop down list. However, depending on
what
option they select in Drop Down 1 (e.g. cell A1), will then only depend on
the options available to select from Drop Down 2 (e.g. cell B1). For
example:

Cell A1 (Quarter), Cell B1 (Month), Cell C1 (Day). If select Quarter 1,
then when tabbed to cell B1, the only options are Jan, Feb, Mar, then if
Feb
selected, cell C1 only options are 1-28 (for example sake).

Is this possible?

Thank you.
Nikki