Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
No Name

Default Formula Modification

Folks:

(IF(ISERROR(MATCH(B1,A:A,0)),"No Match","Match")

Column A Column B Column C
25 50 No
Match
30 30 Match
26 28 No
Match
55
60

I am using the above formula to compare two columns (A and B) for
overlapping (common) data then put the result ("Match" OR "No Match") in a
third column.
So far this formula has worked well. But now I would like to modify this
formula so that rather than "Match" or "No Match" the overlapping result
("30" in this case),
gets put into Column C.

Thanks,
Jo.