Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mahesh Mahesh is offline

Default How do I Remove Rows that match a criteria

I have data that I am filtering based on State. I want to remove all the rows
that have 'TX' in State Column. I used data filtering and from the dropdown,
selected 'TX'. When I get the filtered data, I select the rows and 'delete'.
The problem is, it deletes every other row as well. I migrated from exel 2003
to 2007 and see a 'bug' where 2007 can not remove the selected rows only...
Quite frustrating. Is there any way to achieve this without writing any macro?

Thanks