Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Insert data with length between 11 OR 15 digits

=IF(A1<"",AND(LEN(A1)<11,LEN(A1)<15))

That fails if the entry is text and is 11 or 15 characters in length.

Biff

"excelent" wrote in message
insert in Conditional format and pick ur color

=IF(A1<"",AND(LEN(A1)<11,LEN(A1)<15))

This dont count spaces in text
=IF(A1<"",AND(LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1," ",""))<11,LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"
",""))<15))

"Tan Nico" skrev:

Hi,

I want to create the formula than can calculate the Length of cell is 11
or
15 dig (in one formula only), and the blank cell (null) is doesn't count
for.

I preffered the formula to be inserted ini Conditional Formula, and if
there's any cell that contain data not 11 or 15 dig, it's cell gonna have
red background (ps. the blank cell also not to be count, cause I want to
copy
to single coloumn)

If anyone could help me on this formula, before thank you first to you.

Thanx. Nico.