coj

Cowtoon wrote:
Thanks for that, coj. I was looking for how to format using exact that (or a
variation on the same theme). Now ... here's a wierd question. In Excel,
there used to be a place to enter a "custom" date/time format, but I can't
find it in this version. Did it get moved.

To answer your question ... it's a line graph with two sets of data plotted
against date-time.
Thanks for your response.
Diana

I don't know why Excel does this but it sometimes tries to put dates and
times as just dates in the graph if the sheet's data is formatted as
datetime.

I've got round this in the past by reformatting the date/time in the
sheet as general, then formatting the graph as "hh:mm dd-mmm-yy"

Custom formattings are at the bottom of the number category in the
format axis on Excel 2000 and 2003 I think