Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nozza Nozza is offline

Default Excel Formulaes

On 27 Apr 2007 22:59:34 -0700, sandyramanuj
wrote:

Often we use multiple formulaes in a work sheet, and to verify them at
a glance is not possible. I would request to group members, how to
review all the formulaes inserted in a particular work sheet all at
once, or is any way print out facility of the same is possible or not.
- Your valued answers will help others too for effecient checking all
the formulaes.
Regards Sandy

Put the worksheet into formula view. To toggle between formula view
and normal view use the CTRL + ` - that's the control key and the
grave accent key - the "thingie key" - underneath the escape key on a
normal keyboard - if you're using a laptop it could be, er, just about
anywhere!). The thingie key has three thingies on it - the

¬ ` and a vertical bar with a space in the middle

Generally I would recommend saving the worksheet as worksheet name
with a FV at the end and then view the formulae. Then, select all the
columns and double click between two of the columns to auto adjust all
the column widths.

Select the print area, go to file page setup, make the sheet print on
landscape paper, ensure the row and column headings are selected, and
tick the show grid lines button.

Then print the sheet out!

Phew!

HTH