Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Showing full pull-down list

There are instructions here for using a combo box with data validation:

DianeMcP wrote:
I've got the combobox to show in my data sheet, but I've been having a hard
time trying to get my 10 row list into the ListFillRange.

I was using a different sheet within the workbook to list the categories (as
there is a possibility that this will grow). The sheet name is Categories.

What's the syntax that I would use to put in ListFillRange? I've tried
repeating the content of those 10 rows (separated by commas and by
semi-colons). I've tried telling it to go to the Sheet, but maybe the format
of the information I'm putting in is not corect.

I can't find a sample in the help.

Diane

--
Debra Dalgleish