Mac Landers

Default Search list for new addition

Good Morning!

I have a list of products that comes from another group. Occassionaly a new
customer is added and they do not inform us - when we run our formulas to
populate the numbers it doesn't populate; however, it is difficult to notice
because there are not always numbers for the products so there are many blank
cells and it just appears that there were no orders. I am looking for a way
to sweep through the list of products and find any products that do not match
my tabled list of current products on the next worksheet.

Any assistance in greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Mac