Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Dynamic chart, OFFSET, #N/A Help

It would help to see your formulas.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"sahafi" wrote in message
I have a dynamic line chart with 12 data series that each contains weekly
data for 52 weeks, and set up as a combo box chart. Currently I have data
for
only 16 weeks, while the rest of the year is howing zero values. I changed
the zero to #N/A to avoid plotting that on the graph, which worked fine,
but
the issue is the X axis. I have tried 2 options but neither produced what
needed.
* I have used a formula to show the weeks as N/A if no data available on
the
next column.
** I used the OFFSET formula to creat a range, but both options plotted
the
#N/A on the X axis. How can I incorportate a range successfully in another
OFFSET formula (combo box with dropdown list) to plot only the cells with
data. Any help is greatly appreciated.
--
when u change the way u look @ things, the things u look at change.