Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mr. Rodgers Mr. Rodgers is offline

Default Soccer Scorebook shot chart

I would like to develop a soccer scorebook spreadsheet and I would like to
keep track of player and team shot charts. A soccer shot chart is a picture
of a soccer field and then I would put a O or X on the field to make the
place were a player took a shot. I want the shot chart to update when I
select different players or show all shots when I select the team. can this
be done in excel? Will using a chart (scatter plt) work. i would also like
to record all the shots in a certain section of the field by player. the are
many software program you can purchase that do this, but I would liek to
create my own in excel. I am a very advance user of Excel and I am
comfortable coding in VB. I just can seem to think of how to create shot
charts similar to a basketball game shot chart.