Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Be18 Be18 is offline

Default Am I even using the right function?

Hi

I am trying to figure out if I can use VLOOKUP to check a range of cells. I
am probably using the wrong fuction and there is much simpler way of doing
this -
I have 3 sheets in I3 on sheet 1 I want to put in a formula that checks if
the values on sheet 2 G2 to J2 to match any of the values on sheet 3 A13 to
A20 (i've called the table array masters!) and if they do I want them to put
this same value into I3. I hope that makes sense! Can anyone please tell me
if this is at all possible and if so how I do it?

Thank you very much