Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andmor Andmor is offline

Default Text error

I am entering comments on student performance.

The other cells that i have filled in are quite long and have the text
appear just fine without making the colums bigger.
--
A.

"John" wrote:

Have you tried to make the column wider?

What text are you entering?
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"Andmor" wrote:

I have been entering text into cells formatted for text.
That is until I have reached some cells that are formatted for text but the
text comes out ####. Any suggestions?
I even tried to apply the formatting from a cell where the text appears
correctly but have had no success.
--
A.