Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John John is offline

Default Basic Formula question

you need to use $ ie B4/$C$6 and use the fill handle
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"Breezy77" wrote:

This is a very basic question, but I can't seem to remember how to do it. I
am trying to make a row of formulas reference one set cell, and one cell that
moves as I move up the row (ie formula 1) B4/C6, 2) B5/C6 3) B6/C6). Can
anyone refresh my memory on how to make the formula do that? Everytime I
move up a cell, the second indicator also moves up a cell.