Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Result between two numbers

Luke,

Are the rates cumulative, or do they apply just once? That is, if you spend 25,000, do you get one
discount on the first 10,000, another discount on the second 10,000, and a third discount on the
last 5,000, or just one discount on the whole 25,000?

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Luke" wrote in message
I need a formula to return a percentage if spend is between two figures. e.g.
if spend is between £10,000 and £20,000 I need the formula to return the
percentage discount for this spend, likewise if it is between £20,000 and
£30,000 the discount will be different.

The discounts are held on the spreadsheet so I just need the formula to link
to this and return the appropriate discount %.

Any ideas?