Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Copy formatting (headers, margins, etc) to another sheet?

Are you right clicking on the worksheet tab and copying that way?

"MQS" wrote:

Is it possible to copy formatting (headers, margins, etc) from one sheet to
another?
I need to add sheets to a workbook that are set up just like an existing
sheet. I can copy my "model sheet" and get the fonts, formats, formulas,
etc, but then have been individually modifying the page setup for each new
sheet. Is there a way to save the page setup info and apply it to the new
sheet?