Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
emdcoco emdcoco is offline

Default Audo Player for Excel Hyperlinks

Hello,
I'm a new un-educated user to Excel. I am in the process of learning
however I'm in need of some help. I have created a list in excel of wave
files for which I have created hyperlinks to each wave file. When I activate
the hyperlink, though, the media player does not show and I have no way of
controlling the player. This is important for me because I need to be able
to pause at certain points to explain what's happened or happening. Does
anyone know how I can bring up the media player involved?

thanks,
--
emdcoco