Dave Peterson

You got a couple replies to your other post

Jim Harris wrote:

To your ? "Any chance you have pictures/shapes/objects that are bloating the
size?" I have an excel file that several people use and is growing out of
control due to pictures (over 6500), sitting on one column. They are just 4
dots, but i would like to be able to delete all of them.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If you hit ctrl-End, you're taken to the lastused cell of the worksheet.

Does that match what you think it should be?

If no, visit Debra Dalgleish's site for some techniques for resetting that
lastusedcell.

Any chance you have pictures/shapes/objects that are bloating the size?

And (one I just learned about), do you have any range names that bloat the size?

Eric wrote:

My Excel file sizes are huge. I have one workbook that is just one worksheet
and it is 4 mb. One thing I did was run a macro and copy the results onto
this separate workbook, but it shouldn't make the file 4mb!!

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson