Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BenM135 BenM135 is offline

Default My graphs no longer refresh w/new data, why? auto calc is on.

I have a very large excel file in Office 2003 and something happened to cause
the file to stop refreshing the graphs when the underlying data is changed.
I have verified that auto calc is set to on and my calculations do refresh.
The only way to get the graphs to refresh is to save the file, close it and
reopen it. An interesting side note: If I open this file in the new Office
2007 the graphs work fine in compatibility mode. the file is originally a
2003 file and it broke in the 2003 envirnoment but again, it works fine in
Office 2007 compat mode. Strange! Ideas??