Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
mea mea is offline

Default Changing the Same thing on multiple charts

I have 36 line charts of data from the same 4 pilot groups and 2 comparison
groups. After I got them all created, I had a request to increase the weight
of the lines for readability on all of the charts. Is there a way to easily
do this? Right now all I envision is clicking on all 216 lines! My guess is
a macro which I know nothing about.
On the same note, is there a way to have it change the colors all at once
(for instance, take the yellow lines, make them red)?
--
mea