RagDyer

Have you tried:

<File <Page Set Up <Sheet tab,
And enter the rows you wish to repeat in the,
"Rows To Repeat At Top" box?

--

HTH,

RD

"Xanth" wrote in message
Hello all,

I am having a problem and here it is in a nutshell.

I need to create a form that will have several "titles" (wording) on the top
of each page that lines up with each row.

i.e. A would be name, B would be signature, C would be member, etc for as
many as needed.

I have started a sheet with the needed information and I have about 150
names that need to be listed, so obviously it will be several pages.

I can not figure out how to have the information appear on each page at the
breaks, and I also need to be able to add names or delete names as
necessary.

Headers do not work for me as I can get then to line up properly.

Is there away for excel to do this?

I have excel 2000

TIA,

Dave-