Gary Brown

You need 2 out of 3 of the factors to be known

Start Date = Finish Date - (7 x # of Weeks)
Finish Date = Start Date + (7 x # of Weeks)
# of Weeks = (Finish Date - Start Date)/7
HTH,
Gary Brown

"monicaa" wrote in message
I would like to know how to enter a fomula that would automatically update
multiple columns when I change a column amount.

I have 3 columns set up

Start Date Finish Date # of Weeks

I would like the Start Date to automatically update when I input the # of
weeks to completion. I can not seem to get it to work because it is
making a
reference to itself. I hope this makes sense to someone out there.