Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kateinmo kateinmo is offline

Default How do I create a list of sequential numbers in Excel 2003?

I need to print on 3 x 5 cards columns of sequential numbers. I have set up a
print area so that the columns fit neatly on the card. It's a pain to type
the numbers in manually, but they do not exist in a database. Is there a
formula for typing in the first number in the top left cell and the ending
number in the bottom right cell, and the program automatically filling in the
columns with the correct numbers? Even if it can be done only one column at a
time, it would be a huge help.
--
kateinmo