Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel 2002: How to add content to a cell ?

One method.............using mouse.

Copy source cell data from the formula bar.

Select target cell and paste into formula bar.

For keyboard only...............

Select source cell and F2 then Shift + Ctrl + Home to select contents.

Ctrl + c to copy.

Select target cell and F2 then Ctrl + v to paste.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:50:01 -0700, Mr. Low
wrote:

Dear Sir,

I need to add content to a cell that already has some data on it by
copying and pasting from another cell .

For example at cell B2, I have “ Product Code: “

When I tried to copy XP-264587P4478Q from another cell and past it to B2
after typing F2 but it does not work. I tried F2 and CTRL V it does not
work either.

May I know the keyboard short cut to get the answer “Product Code :
XP-264587P4478Q” at cell B ?

Thanks

Low