Anthony

Gord,
Thanks so much, thats fantastic - told you it was easy when you know how.

I may come back if I have another question related to this, but for now
thanks again

Regds

Anthony

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Anthony

After you get the "New Menu" on the Toolbar, scroll up to "Macros" Command in
same dialog box and select it.

Drag "Custom Menu Item" up to the New Menu. An empty gray box will appear
attached to the lower left corner of New Menu.

Drop the Custom Menu Item onto that gray box.

Give it a name you like by right-click and type in a name where it says
"Name".

Do this as many times as you want.

You will then have to assign a macro to that/those item(s) to run code for
opening the separate worksheet(s).

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:31:12 -0800, "Anthony"
wrote:

Easy I'm sure, but for a novice - I can't do it

I can add a new 'menu' to my toolbar in my worksheet using
Tools-Customize-Commands and drag/drop new menu button, but how do I add a
list to it so that the user can chose a subject from that 'menu' and a
seperate worksheet is then opened for that chosen subject

plain English please !!

Many thanks