Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default 0's in fields that should be blank

All linked cells will show zero, if you want something that looks like empty
use

=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

Peo Sjoblom

"TJAC" wrote in message
Ok, that did take out the 0's; however, I it is still calculating as if
there
are 0's there. I also changed the options area for error checking to
check
for errors in empty cells. That still won't allow errors to be displayed.
It still calculates as if it were a 0 there.

"Niek Otten" wrote:

ToolsOptionsView tab, uncheck Zero Values

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel