Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JrJoseph JrJoseph is offline

Default Ranking order of cells.

Hi,

I have a work sheet with several sheets in it. The first sheet is a summary
sheet that is filled out basied on the last sheet. It looks something like
this:

In A1 is the team name and in L1 is the win column.

TeamA 10
TeamB 9
TeamC 12
TeamD 9
TeamE 11

I would like to take the values from this last sheet and automatically have
the data entered in on the summary sheet. Notice there are 2 teams with the
same score.

What I would like it to do is place them in order from the most games won to
the least games won and also have the team name placed in the cell 2 cells
over.

I've tried the Rank command it worked pretty close to what I wanted as far
as getting the team names in order one main problem is if there is a dup
score it only writes the first team name.

Thanks,
Jr.