Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
DesCF DesCF is offline

Default running VBA Functions in spreadsheets

It is located in a module attached to the spreadsheet, i.e. in when I
opened the vba editor there was spreadsheets 1, 2, & 3 - I double-clicked
1 to open the module. I don't have the code in fornt of me at the momment,
but for all intents and purposes it might as well be this:

Public Function DOG() as string

DOG = "DOG"

End Function

How do I use this function in a spreadsheet just to display the 'DOG' for
example ?

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:03:41 +0100, Don Guillett
wrote:

As always, you should post your function for comments. Is it in a
REGULAR module?