Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default Auto Filter in EXCEL 2007

Pramod

No, but if the user clicks on 'Select all' (actually de-selects all) and
then on the single item they want. One extra click, but the functionality is
the same

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

FREE UK OFFICE USER GROUP MEETING, MS READING, 27th APRIL 2007
www.officeusergroup.co.uk

"Pramod Mehta" <Pramod wrote in message
hi all,
as in excel 2003 while using auto filter in a particular column we get the
drop down list box and the user has the choice of selecting and one from
teh
whole list, but in excel 2007 while using auto filter option we get the
drop
down list box with a checkbox prior to it allowing the user to select
multiple rows in the filter.

can the auto filter in teh excel 2007 can be modiifed to display teh data
as
in the form of excel 2003 (ie without the check boxes in front of the
list)