Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marco Marco is offline

Default PLEASE HELP: More then 3 conditions on Conditional Formatting

Hi. I working on a sheet that controls date. Start and End dates. I have
serveral columns with start and end dates. I need more then 3 condition to
fill cells color if a formula is finded.

Name Start End Start End Start End Start End Start End

I need more then 3 condions on Conditional Formatting so I can check those 4
date range.

there's no problem if I use the same color. I can only use one condition
that control all date range what Formula should I use?

Now I'm using the formula AND and its working but in this case only works
with two conditions.

Please help me.

Regards,
Marco