Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam at JWP Sam at JWP is offline

Default Copying and pasting table info and cell formating in one hit

G'day, I am having a 'fro mo' (frustrating moment) in trying to copy and
paste a table I have set up in the first sheet of a workbook with specific
formatting i.e column widths, row heights and column headings... and pasting
this table template into other worksheets in one hit. I have copied and
pasted the table into another worksheet then used 'paste special' for the
'Column Widths'... but I don't know how to paste the formatting of the row
heights (there is not an option). Anyhow, is there a way to copy and paste
the whole table exactly 'as is' in the first worksheet into another worksheet
in one hit? Thanks who can help!