Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Larry_from_USA Larry_from_USA is offline

Default Excel on a web page

On Apr 12, 12:56 pm, bigwheel
wrote:
I think you should look at the body tag of your page where the text="#0066CC"
which is a shade of blue. That mayhavesomething to do with it. Your table
elementshavestyle='border-left:none; border-top:none'

"Larry_from_USA" wrote:
I am new toexceland also to creating a web page.

Ihavetocreateabouttwenty-five(25)excelspreadsheetsand then
upload them totwenty-five(25) different web pages. Eachspreadsheet
willhavethe exact same format and style, just different translated
words.

Ihavetaken anexcelspreadsheet (saved as a .htm file) that has two
(2) columns and over one hundred (100) rows and added it to a web page
athttp://www.postalstampssale.com/Philatelic_keywords_French.htm

Ihavetwo (2) questions:
1 - In both my xls file and htm file, the words are in black bold, but
on the above URL they appear in blue regular font. If it would help
for you to see copies of the twoexcelfiles, I can send you a copy.
How can I make the words on the web page black bold?
2 - How can I place borders around each cell?
Thank you in advance for your help!

In additional to posting to this forum, would you please copy me at

Larry_from_USA- Hide quoted text -

I have changed text="#0066CC" to "#000000" and now the text appears in
black. Thanks for the help.

How can I now change the text to bold face?

How can I place a blue thick border around each cell?