Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kaye Kaye is offline

Default Copy Results from Autofiltered List

Hi,

I use Autofilter on a list of 5 columns to narrow down a search. This
search will always be norrowed down to display only 1 record.

How can I copy that 1 record to other cells elswhere on the same page.

That is - the 1 record displayed from my Autofiltered list is
displayed from A10:E10, and I want this data copied to A5:E5.

Obviously I can't pull the contents of the top row of the filtered
list with =A5, =B5, =C5, =D5 as this will always change.

Tks, Kaye