Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
DesCF DesCF is offline

Default running VBA Functions in spreadsheets

I created a straight forward VBA function in the VBA Editor that sums
miscellaneous values in my spreadsheet. I tested it by using a message
box to display the answer and it works fine. How do I get it to run in my
spreadsheet? I tried just putting it in a cell prefixed with an equal
sign but that doesn't seem to work. Also I used to be able (in Access) to
run public functions in the Immediate window by prefixing the function
with a question mark and just hitting the return key, but that just
produces the message: 'complie error, sub or function not defined' - is
there some other way?