Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve Brennan Steve Brennan is offline

Default copying/dragging a formula to adjacent cells in Excel

Hi,
Thanks for any help. I have a list of data in column A in worksheet 1. I
want to show that data in row 1 of worksheet 2. So, I've got data shown
vertically that I want to show horizontally in a different worksheet. When
I drag from my 1st Formula cell horizontally, the cells pull data from the
associated row in the formula. The same if I drag downward - the data is
pulled from the associated column.

Is there a way to override this default so excel with populate my row 1 in
worksheet 2 with worksheet 1's column A of data?