Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
billy_bags billy_bags is offline

Default Exclude pivot table data from pivot chart?

I have a similar issue - I find the pivot chart doesn't display in the manner
I want it to and I can't seem to configure it in the way I can an ordinary
table.
I just want to configure the chart as I would be able to in an ordinary table.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

The pivot chart displays what's in the pivot table. You could create
another pivot table, using the first pivot table as the source. Set it
up without the two columns, and create the chart from that.

coal_miner wrote:
I have a pivot table set up and some of the data that is on the table, I do
not want on the pivot chart. Reason being is that a graph of the data I am
speaking of does not make sense. Is there a way I can make a pivot chart
without these two columns of data being included? Thanks in advance for any
help.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List