Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chinni Krishna Reddy[_2_] Chinni Krishna Reddy[_2_] is offline

Default SUMIFS with dates

I have calls log in a sheet(All Call Details) with columns as follows:
Type,Date,Time,Number,"Duration/Volume",Amount,D,OperatorName,Day
respectively from A thru J.

In another sheet (Bill Summaries) i have two cells H5 and H6 with starting
and ending dates of this billing period. Now i want to retrieve all the call
charges with type "OG Local" and "OG National" within these dates. I used the
following function in one cell in Bill Summaries sheet.

=SUMIFS('All Call Details'!F:F,'All Call Details'!A:A,"OG*",'All Call
Details'!B:B,"'Bill Summaries'!H5",'All Call Details'!B:B,"<'Bill
Summaries'!H6")

The result is 0. I guess the problem is with dates. I tried giving them
directly but of no use.
Please note: I used SUMIFS from Excel 2007