Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
village_idiot[_2_] village_idiot[_2_] is offline

Default Active cell

I may not be a pain, but like I said I'm self-taught and my teacher is an
idiot. If it would help you, I can send a copy of my Sudoku worksheet and
you can see what I'm trying to do. I'm a newbie at this site, so I don't
know if it's allowed to put our e-mail address in, but if it's ok I'll get in
touch with you and give you a copy, as long you don't laugh to hard at the
way I did things.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

You are not a pain. This is fun. Yes you can use Named Ranges ( which we
can define in either the worksheet or the macro). We can gives names to each
of the small blocks of cells and make a super range by combining them. Or if
all the small blocks are in cols D-F, then we can clear the color out of just
these three columns and paint the color in the selected small block.

There are lots of options.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200715