Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Frustrated In Atlanta Frustrated In Atlanta is offline

Default Excel 2007 Not Responding Message

I pulled a file up from Excel 2003, a three page spreadsheet, whenever I
tried to change anything, ie. inserting a line, changing a number, etc. I get
a NOT RESPONDING message and the program takes FOREVER to do anything. I
thought it might just be the spreadsheet so I started a new spreadsheet and
entered 2 lines. Then tried to add something and got the same message. So
you can't tell me a 2 line spreadsheet is too long. When I went to print the
spreadsheet it printed maybe one page per minute. I just purchased Vista
and Office 2007. I haven't tried Word or any other program so I don't know
if this is doing the same thing or not. HELP ! ! ! !