Jacek

Default unwanted number to date conversion while pasting data from web

I am trying to get correct date from information copied from html file from
WEB excel spreadsheet.
The text is:
MANDURAH (CD) Race 1, NEW YEAR SALE (GRADE P5) Friday 11.02.2005.
The correct date is 11 February 2005.
When use command Datatext to columns and later replace . with / I am
getting date 2/11/2005 (2 November 2005) with value 37196. I tried format
whole spreadsheet as text or particular cells before and after operation.
What is more strange sometimes I am getting correct date in other worksheets
but I never know which date I will get.
I have also problem with pasting other data from web pages when numbers are
converted to dates against my wish. How I can stop it?
For example
A table in browser looks like this
Pool Result Div
Quinella 3-6 20.50