Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joel joel is offline

Default Any method to set cell background color conditionally ?

Use in Format Menu - Conditional format. change "Cells Is" box to "Formula
Is" box

Or you can use procedure at the following microsoft webpage

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CL100570551033

"come_mon_come_mon!" wrote:

Hi,

I'm compiling a long list of percentage data stored in a single column
of excel worksheet (say it in column A). I want to label different
ranges of percentages by different colors e.g. 0-20% by yellow, 20-40%
by orange, 41% above by red, etc. How could I do that with excel
function ?