Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevryl Kevryl is offline

Default Return cursor to previous position

I'm using Excel 2000. I'm sure that in earlier versions there was a function
key that returned the cursor to the previous position. I have always
remembered it being or involving the F5 key, but the nearest I can get is a
selection box. The "Help" file offers nothing. Its such a simple function it
has to exist! Can someone help?

I'm looking for this as an alternative because Excel is incapable of
creating a relative range name during a macro. Even clicking the "relative"
option still results in recording an absolute reference to the cell
referenced during macro creation, rather than the keystrokes used to produce
it.