Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shonzi Shonzi is offline

Default Lookup does not work -copy info from the above cell

On Apr 13, 4:34 pm, Mary wrote:
Hi,
Please help. When this function does not find the value on the table it puts
the information from the above cell instead of leaving blank or error:
I sheet 1, column A I a have 663 values and I am trying to see if those
values are in Sheet 2, I have 670 values, I am trying to see which one are
not in Sheet A. Please help. Maybe I am using the wrong function.

Not sure which function you are using, but
MATCH(lookup_value,lookup_array,0) should return an exact match, or an
N/A value.