Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
edward edward is offline

Default How do I Copy, and Paste a sequence in Excel 2003

Hello
What I am trying to do, is highlight and drag a date down a column, and have
it change to the next. It works if you use a single date, or even 2 dates to
give Excel a sequence. But what I need to do, is a sequence with a date 4
times, the next day 4 times etc. IE 4Apr07, 4Apr07, 4Apr07, 4Apr07, 5Apr07,
5Apr07, 5Apr07, 5Apr07, 6Apr07...ETC. Is there any way to put in a few days,
and drag the rest, or maybe a month, and drag it down, causing the same
sequence, but the next month. Any help would be greatly appreciated